Tuesday, May 10, 2011

AT&T

Our plane ride was perfect on Jet Blue ,however then the aggravation started.
Last Thursday I called AT&T to restart our phone ,internet service in Fl as of yesterday.In good times it is not easy to get through to them.I spent close to 30 minutes going over our plan.They promised we would have service restored as of Mon. (yesterday).
Today-NO SERVICE
Over the day I spent 2 to 3 hours calling and trying to get the problem solved.Most of the time after waiting for 20 minutes.I was disconnected or when I did speak to a human was transferred to someone who kep apologizing but could not help,because I HAD SOME RED MARK BY MY ACCOUNT.
DID I OWE MONEY?
NO-to the contrary I had a credit due.( This is because every single month practically the bills change, and I have to call-spend time and get credits.THEN WHY THE RED LINE? WAS I ON SOME LAW ENFORCEMENT LIST ? No answer!
Of interest is the fact that when we lived in Monsey,Optimum was our carrier,and they were excellent.In Fort Lee we have Time-Warner-again no problems.
Every few monthe Sheila and I talk about changingour Florida carriers-but we are too lazy-and worry about our number and e-mail address.
Anyway at 3PM, a supervisor told me by 7PM WE WOULD HAVE SERVICE.
GUESS WHAT?
9 pm NO SERVICE,AND A NEW SUPERVISOR TELLS ME THAT THE ORDER WAS NEVER SENT IN!
HE WILL DO IT BY HAND AS A FAVOR,AND BY 2PM TOMORROW WE WILL HAVE SERVICE----TO BE CONTINUED.