Wednesday, September 16, 2009

DAMN RACISTS!

In other words=
OPPOSE CAP AND TRADE========RACIST
OPPOSE CLUNKERS FOR CASH ======RACIST
OPPOSE CHANGES IN HEALTHCARE======RACIST ETC.

I GET IT EVERY REPUBLICAN,CONSERVATIVE,AND INDEPENDENT WHO CHANGED THEIR MINDS ON ANY ISSUE--THEY ARE ALL BIGOTS.
THOMAS FRIEDMAN IS RIGHT-WHAT WE NEED IS A ONE PARTY SYSTEM-
perhaps run by the NT Times-Washington Post editorial Board.

Ask the Black Caucus=or Gov. Patterson(Pres. Carter, Charlie Rangel etc)
THERE IS NO PLACE IN AMERICA FOR DISSENT IF YOU ATTACK A BLACK POLITICIAN!

A few years ago I sat next to Thomas Friedman on the NY-Washington shuttle.I told him I disagreed with his whole weltaanschung regarding the Middle East.He answered that as long as I read his columns, he was happy.
Sorry to say, that I don't have the stomach for him or his paper anymore.Living in an apartment house where the read newspapers lie in the incinerator room,I occasionally steal a a peek at the NYT prior to their heading for where they belong'

Fridman's column on China is so puzzling as to make you wonder how could he write such nonsense.But of course the underlying theme-Obama is great,and the opposition ia pathetic!