Sunday, September 06, 2009

SLOPPY AND FALSE REPORTING

THIS WEEKS NORTH JERSEY JEWISH NEWS REPORTS ON THE DEATH OF SEN. KENNEDY.IT ALLEGES THAT IN MY BLOG I CALLED HIM AN "IDIOT"
"That view (high praise) wasn't shared by the far rightlike the OU former President who blogged on the eve of Kennedy's death"rarely in America has a more unworthy person been accorded such deep respect as is regularly heaped upon Kennedy.Ganchrow, a retired proctologist opposed Kennedy's health care proposals and said instead of being treated with expensive modalities the ailing idiot Senator from the Peoples Republic of Massachussets should go into Hospice,take an Asparin (sic) and say his daily prayers."

Firstly the paper combined two different blogs by 2 different persons. Had they read the blogs and not tried to play cutesy they would not have done what transpired.

On August 16, questioning the lack of response on the part of the Aministration re: questions raised as to how without additional doctors,additional funds and rationing of care, they could add 45 million new subscribers,I wrote that Senator Kennedy an aged person with a terminal disease,insists on receiving expensive modalities of treatment.He should , I said,be an example, go to a Hospice,take an Asparin (as previously advocated by the President to the 100 year old lady in need of a pacemaker) and say his prayers,.I CONCLUDED (NOT PART OF THE NEWSPAPERS QUOTE) THAT THIS APPROACH IS ON TAP FOR MERE MORTALS UNDER OBAMACARE. That of course was the point I was trying to make!

NOWHERE DID I CALL KENNEDY AN IDIOT.
NOWHERE DO THEY BRING PROOF THAT BECAUSE I AM A CONSERVATIVE, I AM PART OF THE FAR RIGHT
NOWHERE DO THEY BRING PROOF THAT I EVER COMMENTED ON KENNEDY'S HEALTH PLAN,PRO OR CON .

ON AUG 25, WHILE I WAS OUT OT THE COUNTRY(AS I NOTED ON THE BLOG) my son Elli wrote
Quoting Kennedy's first Senatorial opponent,that if his name was Edward Moore,(not Kennedy) his candidacy would be a joke.Then he went on to say that "rarely in America has a more un- worthy person been accorded such deep respect as is regularly heaped upon Kennedy....(see todays NYT interview of Norman Podhoretz on Kennedy).
Turning to the attempt by the Kennedys to change the succesion law,he wrote "In 2004 as John Kerry the other idiot masquerading as a US Senator from the Peoples Republic of Massachussets chased the Presidency,the Dems changed the State law........
Again he never called Kennedy an idiot.

The paper certainly owes me and the blog GANCHROWWORLDVIEW.BLOGSPOT.COM an apology for its sloppy approach in order to make headlines.