Monday, February 13, 2012

SANTORUM / BUDGET

WE ARE A HUGE COUNTRY,SO THAT FOR ME TO MAKE BROAD ASSUNPTIONS AND CONCLUSIONS IS SILLY.
Yet,I know how I feel about Romney.To those who have followed my choice of candidates will be amazed ( or not) how wrong I have been.My personal goal-Beat Obama ,put in a 60 vote Republican Senate.
I thought Perry was the man,after Newt faded.The "oops" finished him off.The Newt came back to life,and I voted for him in Florida.
I always liked Rick,going back to my PAC days,however I did not think him Presidential.I was willing to accept Mitt,if I had to.However, my heart was never in it.
Suddenly I see a surge for Santorum, that represents the last conservative
opportunity to win the nomination.I still believe he should tone down some of the abortion rhetoric.However on foreign policy and security as well as jobs and the economy he is right on target.
He is the real McCoy,nothing phony.What you see is what you get-real down to earth.
I don't know how Michigan ,Ohio, Tenn etc. will do,but there is nothing inevitable about Mitt.


The budget proposed is a farce-and the WH and Lew know it.Instead of working with the Congress, we get tricks and more defecit.