Sunday, March 25, 2012

Justice demands objectivity

everytime I see the Rev Al at a rally screaming his head off in an English dialect I find hard to follow, I think of his involvement in the Tawana Brawley fiasco.
When I see Obama getting involved in a local "civil rights " problem, I think of his association with the Chicago Minister-Rev Wright,as well as his beer summit with the Professor and his arresting officer.
Of course when Rev Jesse joins the crowd, we have all allstar cast, in this political pre-election atmosphere.
I recall a few weeks ago the black girl kidnapped which led to a community outcry until it turned out it was all a sham.
remember the Duke Lacrosse mess!
I do not know the facts in the Florida shooting.The left, the media and the WH are inflaming tensions before the facts are known.There may be a witmess who corroborates Zimmerman, and I just saw a report that Zimmerman was the one screamibg on the 911 tape and was bloodied.
Fairness mandates an objective investigation without WH pressure.Let the facts come out and then if necessary a Grand Jury can act.

We leave tomorrow for Fort Lee-the season is over.I spent the morning proof-reading the pages of the Bar/Bat Mitzvah book and I hope it will be published soon.