Monday, June 01, 2009

Govt. Motors/ Obama as Pharoh=throw the newborns into the Desert!

I don't know how this infusion of billions will affect the end result, however it probably would have been better for the govt. to have given each licensed driver 10-15,000 dollars cash as a credit toward a new car .At least we all would have benefitted.
I always loved to buy a new car every 2-3 years.I have had a Plymouth when I got married,then a Pontiac,followed by a Ford when I first started my practice.Subsequently I jumped to Cadillac,Lincoln, Jaguar , Lexus, Infiniti and ended my career im medicine with an Avalon (Toyota).I now have a large Hyundai (Azure) which is probably the best car I ever had (the Infiniti was no 2 ).
I really don't car what the govt is going to mandate,because comfort and safety are no 1 for me.I guess if gas goes to above $5 I would have to think it over.However if they only manufactured small cars,I would fix my Azure up, and not buy a new one for as long as I could last.

===================================================================================

I was wrong during the campaign. I said, Obama at some time would exhibit that PINTELE MUSLIM ,--110 days into his administration, and it is already evident full-blast-aided bt his Chief of Staff.Today we hear talk of threats in the (veto-resolutions)UN,withholding loan guarantees, holding up helicopter sales,because of Gaza.
Sadly the Jewish Liberal Front and the Dems are afraid to speak out.Thus the W.H. thinks they have a blank check.There is also talk of forcing Bibi from Office,
I believe the activists religious groups ,the OU,YOUNG ISRAEL, AGUDA, RCA,AS WELL AS CONSERVATIVE GROUPS,plus ZOA JEWISH WAR VETERANS AND ANY OTHER INTERESTED NATIONAL GROUP, should meet,and set up a program to include;

A-major rallies in at least 10 cities.The theme1-No Pressure on Israel,
2-Force the Arabs to live up to their Road-Map obligations
3-Adhere to the agreements of Pres. Bush re. settlements

4- Jerusalem is not a SETTLEMENT

5-Iran and ME-peace are not connected
B-Congressmen should be invited to these events,to demonstrate to them our Community's feelings
C-Start an on-line petition to give to Obama
D-ARRANGE TO VISIT EACH CONGRESSMAN/SENATOR FROM LOCAL GROUPS
E-ARRANGE FOR A SERIES OF 3-5 MINUTES FILMS FOR YOU-TUBE ETC, ON JERUSALEM, RIGHT OF RETURN, SETTLEMENTS AND SO ON
We cannot wait for AIPAC to lead-now is the time.