Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Get Back to Work!

If I were advising the RNC, I would say get ads out that say,"Mr President,GET YOUR DEMOCRATS BACK FROM VACATION, AND CONDUCT THE SENATE BUSINESS THEY WERE SENT TO WASHINGTON FOR."
IN THIS GAME OF POLITICAL CHICKEN, IT IS THE PEOPLE WHO LOSE.

As I said previously, Rick Santorum is the sweetest gentlemen you would want to meet, or go to dinner with.Despite todays endorsements, it still is doubtful he can get into the upper tier.
This is a long campaign, and I hope after Iowa a few will drop out.
There is only one way I could vote for Obama,and that is if G-d forbid Paul was the GOP nominee.

The Europeans including Britan,France,Germany and Portugal have joined the chorus in attacking the "ROOT CAUSE"( my terminology) of a lack of PA-Israel negotiations.They are settlements and the attacks by a few settlers.
No mention of rocket attacks-no mention on the failure to accept Israel as the State of the Jewish people and no mention on the failure to renounce the "Right of Return'.
Those terrible Israelis!