Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Islam- a threat!

AS AN ORTHODOX JEW, I AM DEEPLY COMMITTED TO RELIGIOUS FREEDOM IN THIS COUNTRY.
I was proud to serve in Vietnam,because at the time I believed our values were under attack.
Nevertheless, I have problems with Islam in this country.
1-I do not believe that the majority of Muslims want to integrate into our way of life.
2-I believe Sharia cannot be allowed to exist in this country as inimical to our way of life.
3-I do not believe in political correctness that seems to want to hide the fact that we are at war with Islamic fundamentalists.
4-I believe the Mosque planners wherever they are, must show us that the money is not coming from Saudi Arabia.
As long as no church or synagogue can be built there, or a bible brought into their country the House of Saud cannot be allowed to destroy our way of life.
We are at war,and American soldiers are dying-yet the State Dept, sends 2 Imams around the world to sell America, when they themselves won't condemn Hamas or the 9/11 attack without indicting this country.
The Barack Hussein Obama administration must be made to answer to Congress on how they are preventing inroads by Islam into our country.