Sunday, August 28, 2011

The attack on Perry

Its all hands on board to attack Perry.Let us plot to smear him in any way possible and make him look corrupt or another Bush or some stupid cowboy.
Obviously he is ahead,and frightens the WH and its media allies.

CREATIONIST- wow isn't that terrible-Perhaps time for another Scopes trial.Now those of us who believe in the old Testament must obviously be stupid,backward and anti-science.
Honestly I don't care if my President's ancestors were apes.I am interested in unemploymment,spending etc.Interestingly enough in the introduction of the Hertz chumash,Rabbi Hertz discusses the famous medrash that befor G-d created this world,he created and destroyed many worlds.So if you find a "million year old bone"-so what?
On a personal note,I and a myriad of Orthodox scientist ,physicians and scholars have contributed much to "science" and still believe in G-D WHO CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH,ADAM AND EVE.

He was a DEMOCRAT WHO SUPPORTED GORE-as I wrote ,so was I.I was born a Democrat,and was President of the Young Dems in Yeshiva College.
Yet except for Lyndon JohnsOver the years after Vietnam,Ion I have not voted for a Dem. for President.I came to my senses and came to my senses.

He denies GLOBAL WARMING AS A GIVEN. -so do I whatever the science it is not clear. To spend billions on "GREEN JOBS" and subsidizing electric cars and so on for super-wealthy makes no sense.
We need to be energy independent-stop subsidizing coal in Brazil and lets start fracdking,diggin g oil and gas,allow new coal burners to be built,and crush OPEC.

His record on JOBS is terrible,becaUSE THEY ARE EITHER GOVT. OR LOW PAYING.lISTEN THE BOTTOM LINE IS THE BOTTOM LINE.
A few months ago McDonalds added 75,000 (or so jobs) None on the left yelled saying "how can you add these to the total when they are low paying."

He shoots from the HIP AND IS A COWBOY
He has style,and it may turn some people off.Howevever who is going to turn America around is the question,not who wears cowboy boots.Incidentally my friend Yoram Ettinger who is currently a political analyst,was the Israel Consul-General in Houston,before moving to Washington as the Israeli representative to Congress.He wears cowboy boots because they are comfortable.

HE GAVE money men JOBS.
WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO GAVE OBAMA MONEY AND HAVE JOBS-OR ENTREE INTO THE WH -ie the PRES. OF THE AFL-CIO